PMI Bluegrass Community Outreach Project
PMI Bluegrass Chapter members have been asking for a way to give back to the community through project management, and now you have an opportunity!
Title: “Project Management: the Grant Cycle”
Date: Friday 09/14/2018
Location: The Plantory www.plantory.org
Address: 501 West 6th Street, Lexington KY
- The event will be focused on the needs of local non-profit organizations by sharing an introduction to Project Management as a valuable methodology that can enable organizational efficiency and effectiveness to better fulfill the organization's mission.
- To facilitate group discussion, the number of participants will be capped at 20, with one or two from each agency.
- We are inviting agencies in the Bluegrass area, representing the diverse services and interests in the region
- We are charging the agency participants a nominal fee per person but this fee does not cover the costs of the event.
We Need Your Help!!
To be a successful event we need volunteers and sponsors!
- Volunteers- Thank you to everyone who has volunteered! Watch for information about the pre-event training coming soon.
- Sponsors and Donations
- In order to keep the cost to the agencies to a minimum, we are asking PMI Bluegrass chapter members and the organizations where you work to consider being a sponsor.
- Please CLICK_HERE and choose your level of support
- $25 Project Supporter – organization listed in the program
- $50 Project Partner – organization listed in the program with list of services your organization offers.
- $100 Project Friend - organization listed in the program with list of services your organization offers and option to have information table at event
This is PMI Bluegrass’ first outreach project of this type in a long time. We hope the event will become an annual project.
Thank you in advance for volunteering and/or donating as a sponsor to help make this event a success!
Melissa Bright Project Lead, PMI Outreach Day